We are very pleased to announce that along with the 1.8t Little Digger, 4t Tip Truck and the Heavy Duty Wood Chipper, we've now added a Bobcat - tracked to the fleet of equipment we have available for hire.
A lot of power in
a small package!
When you have a lot of dirt to move, our Bobcat - Tracked is the perfect tool to get the job done.
It may look just like a Bobcat but the beauty of the Skid Steer style is that it runs on rubber tracks as opposed to wheels. The tracks increase stability, minimise terrain damage and allow the Skid Steer to get up steeper gradients. Mud, snow, and rocky surfaces are no problem for this little beauty!
Here are some of the benefits of the Bobcat:
• It has the capacity to move a lot of dirt in a short amount of time!
Eg. Loading our 4T truck takes the digger 20mins or the Track loader 7mins.
• Running on rubber tracks rather than wheels makes getting over difficult or boggy terrain a breeze.
• Wheels tend to slip and churn up the ground but the tracks ensure less ground disturbance or damage.
• The compact size means that tight access is not a problem.
• When you pair it with the 1.8t Little Digger they work effectively to get the job done in less time. Check out this video of the Bobcat working along side the Little Digger to get a job done more efficiently.
• The Box Rake attachment can remove old lawns and weeds. Level and recondition soil. Seed preparation. Repair gravel driveways and remove rocks and debris for a beautiful flat lawn.